HSC Mathematics Tutoring Specialists
Our Mathematics tutors provide 100% support to students in Sydney and specialise in HSC Mathematics tutoring and all levels of University Mathematics . We are very science oriented and our Mathematics tutors are qualified and dedicated to teaching HSC Mathematics at the highest standard
Our HSC Mathematics Tutoring Service
The HSC Mathematics tutoring service that we provide extends beyond the classroom to help students enjoy the subjects that they study while creating an atmosphere of enthusiastic learning and creative thinking. This highly beneficial learning environment is achieved by providing students with the following.
Platinum Education Australia is an established organisation dedicated to provide Sydney students with 100% support to be accepted into the University degree of their choice. Our reliable and solid academic knowledge and teaching experience ensures students are well prepared for school examinations.
About the Course
The content and depth of treatment of this course as specified in the Board of Studies Mathematics Syllabus indicate that it is intended for students who have completed the School Certificate mathematics course and demonstrated general competence in all the skills included in that course.
The Mathematics course is intended to give these students an understanding of and competence in some further aspects of mathematics which are applicable to the real world. The course has general educational merit and is also useful for concurrent studies in science and commerce. It is a sufficient basis for further studies in mathematics as a minor discipline at tertiary level in support of courses such as the life sciences or commerce.
Students who require substantial mathematics at a tertiary level supporting the physical sciences, computer science or engineering should undertake the Extension 1 or Extension 2 courses.
Topic 1 | Coordinate methods in geometry.
Topic 2 | Applications of geometrical properties.
Topic 3 | Geometrical applications of differentiation.
Topic 4 | Integration.
Topic 5 | Trigonometric functions (including applications of trigonometric ratios).
Topic 6 | Logarithmic and exponential functions.
Topic 7 | Applications of calculus to the physical world.
Topic 8 | Probability.
Topic 9 | Series & Series applications.
Hornsby, NSW 2077, Australia
The Platinum Advantage
- Full year Mathematics courses in accordance with the NEW HSC syllabus.
- Complete detailed HSC Mathematics coverage on every core topic.
- Email support for students that have questions outside of Mathematics class times.
- Complementary problem solving tutorials with our HSC Mathematics specialised tutors.
- Telephone tutor support for HSC Mathematics students that require help while studying at home.
- Regular HSC Mathematics practice topic, examinations covering the whole curriculum.
- Helping HSC students with school work and assignments.
- Weekly Mathematics homework is given to students that is checked.
- Extra question time before and after Mathematics classes.
- Individual study plans for HSC students to help them utilise their time effectively.
- An option of one-on-one HSC Mathematics tutoring or classes.
- Exam planning and maximising ATAR score.